GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Thursday 1 September 2011

Less Tong Now

Since about 2 hours ago. I have fixed the kindle.
Got two whole hours on the interweb.

Single men travelling in Germany...topo tip.
Go into Mcdonalds, find the lady you like the look of and ask to borrow her phone for the hotspot code.
Great way to get Ladies numbers, when I asked the lady who gave me her phone number if she minded giving random men her phone number she said "oh no, no problem"
Clearly this is of no use to me, but I thought I would just share the love...)
Load of new photos are up. Bit random as have no time for editing or even seeing them properly, hope they are not too boring.
the 100kms for today is calling so adios amigos new and old...and ladies of Mcdonalds
Taters
Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment