GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Trains & Lions

As an update to my post of 14/06/11 I received an answer back from The Train Line by the afternoon. Apparently the best thing to do when booking trains for bicycles is to phone rather than book online because the operator can make sure both spaces are available. The day after I received another phone call from The Train Line to just make sure everything was all right and week after that Virgin phoned me to confirm I had a space. No doubt I've probably got two spaces now:)

Unfortunately Whipsnade Zoo where not so forthcoming with their response. I am currently without Lion or any other big cat Excrement to ward off the rabid dogs of Outer Bulgaria so will have to improvise "on the wheel" as it were.

No comments:

Post a Comment