GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Thursday 9 June 2011

So What's All This About Then?

Twas but a month ago (May 2011) that I first came across the man Thomas Stevens.
I had somehow clicked to the website www.jimlangley.net . I had never been there before and I still can't work out why I ended up there. It was something cycling related I imagine as Jim is a bicycle afficinado. When I landed on the site there was picture of a man with a moustache standing next to a penny farthing. When I started to read the text and realise he was not only the first person to cycle round the world but was also born and raised in Berkhamsted, the village next to mine, I just had to get hold of the book he wrote about his adventure and find out more.
Hopefully this blog will keep track of the adventure that is about to unfold.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment